One of the fasting recipes could not miss one with spinach.
- lemon juice
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spinach dish with broth:
Boil the spinach until it softens. Take it with a whisk and when it cools, cut it. Fry the onion, then put 1 tablespoon of broth. Add the spinach and the juice in which it boiled. Add Delikat and lemon juice to taste. GOOD APPETITE!
Recipe sent by Ramona Drosu (Cimpina) - The Rabbit Chef Contest rewards you.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Choose and wash the spinach well. During this time, put a pot of water on the fire, sprinkle a little salt in it, and when it starts to boil, add the spinach leaves. These are left to simmer for a few minutes. Drain the water in which the spinach was scalded, and leave it to cool and then grind.
Meanwhile, cook the finely chopped onion and stir from time to time so that it does not burn. Add the finely chopped spinach and let it boil.
Mix the flour with a little water and broth, then put it over the spinach. Let it boil a little, then add the chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Stir and turn off the heat on the stove. Depending on your preferences, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
Fasting spinach food it can be served both hot and cold, with a few cherry tomatoes, lemon slices or olives. It can also be spread on slices of toast over which to sprinkle sesame seeds.
Approximate nutritional values (100 g):
If garlic is not your favorite ingredient, you can prepare it spinach food of post with sesame seeds. It is a simple recipe, very easy to prepare and healthy.
Here's what you need to do to enjoy a spinach dish with sesame!
Preparation time: 20-30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes (approximately)
Method of preparation: boiling
Recipe difficulty: low
Amount: 2-3 servings
Ingredients Spinach with garlic and milk
- 500 grams of fresh spinach, weighed after being picked, washed and sliced or 250-300 grams of frozen spinach
- 250-300 ml. milk
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 25 grams of flour
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional, 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
Preparation of spinach with garlic and milk, video recipe
Recipe in text format (printable)
1. Put on the fire a large pot with 4-5 liters of water and bring to a boil. Separately, prepare a large bowl with very cold water, preferably with ice cubes. When the water boils, add the spinach at once and press into the water with a whisk. We will cook the spinach only until it softens and loses its volume, ie 1-1: 30 minutes. We will then drain it from the hot water or lift it from the pot of boiling water with the foamer and we will immerse it directly in the bowl with ice-cold water. This thermal shock (bleaching) will guarantee the preservation of the intense green color of the spinach, even if it will still be cooked. After all the spinach reaches the bowl with cold water, drain the liquid well through a strainer, pressing it lightly.
2. Finely chop the spinach with water with a knife. If you prefer, you can put it in a blender, obtaining a homogeneous paste intensely colored in green. I prefer the version with chopped spinach, which will give a little texture to the dish and which seems to have more naturalness.
Preparing spinach food
3. Heat a saucepan of suitable size (about 2 liters) over medium heat. Add oil and butter. The role of the oil is only to raise the smoking temperature of the butter, which would otherwise burn easily. When the butter melts, add the flour and mix quickly until it is impregnated with fat. Gradually pour the warm milk. Stir vigorously after each new slice of liquid. In total, the basic bechamel sauce should boil for about 10 minutes on medium-low heat. It is good, therefore, to be more liquid from the beginning. If it thickens too much, add warm milk until it reaches a consistency similar to liquid cream.
4. Crush the garlic, to which 2 tablespoons of cold water are added, obtaining a concentrated mujdei.
5. After the base sauce is sufficiently cooked, add the chopped spinach (or frozen spinach, if using it). Mix well and bring back to the boil. If the spinach dish is too thick, thin it with hot milk. It boils for a few more minutes. Spinach should simmer for a maximum of 3 minutes. We're not trying to destroy it, it's just to cook it properly. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the mujdei prepared in point 4 and finally, a little grated nutmeg, only if you like its aroma. The spinach dish is ready, it fits with any kind of egg dishes, etc.
How to prepare spinach with garlic
First we boil a pot of water. We clean and wash the spinach in two or three waters and let it drain in a sieve. I cut the tails only for the bigger leaves, I left the small ones because they were very tender.
When the water has boiled, add a pinch of salt and spinach. Leave it until the water has started to boil again, then take it out of the sieve and, after it has drained, chop it bigger or smaller.
In a deep pan, heat the oil and heat the onion with a pinch of salt until it softens. Then add the tomato juice, salt and perish to taste and let it boil a little. Add the soda and 150-200 ml of water, cover and boil some more. 3-4 minutes. At the end, add the crushed garlic and let it cook for a few more minutes.
The sapanac food is ready. You can serve it simply with polenta, toast or as a side dish with a piece of meat. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
- 2 kg of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 small onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
As thorough as it is to prepare spinach food, as delicious and healthy is the final dish, which offers many nutritional benefits.
Spinach, when eaten raw, provides the recommended daily doses of vitamin A and vitamin K, as well as a third of the recommended daily dose of iron (statistics valid for an amount of 100 grams). It has a low caloric content of 23 kcal / 100 g.
However, spinach retains some of its nutritional properties when you cook it. So, a spinach dish is the perfect way to enjoy a meal that is as tasty as it is healthy.
- Put a large pot of water to boil and add a pinch of salt to it.
- Meanwhile, wash all the spinach well and choose the leaves carefully. Cut the stems and discard the dried leaves. Finally, wash the spinach leaves once more.
- When the water starts to boil, gradually add the spinach leaves to it. At first there will not be room for everything, but the spinach loses much of its volume when cooked, so it will slowly make room.
- When you have all the spinach leaves in the pots, leave them for a minute or two.
- Take the pot off the heat and pour the whole composition into a sieve, above the sink. After the water has drained well, pour the spinach on a large chopping bottom or a wide plate.
- In a frying pan, heat a little oil. When it starts to sizzle, add the onion to harden it.
- While the onion is hardening, chop the spinach well.
- When the onion softens, it's time to add the tomato paste. Mix well, then add the spinach.
- Leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes. Near the end, add the crushed garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the spinach hot, as soon as you cook it or cold, the next day.
Try the following recipes:
Baba ganoush - oriental eggplant salad
Spinach puree in tomato sauce
This recipe for spinach puree in tomato sauce I've been doing it for a long time, but so far I haven't thought about writing it to publish on the site. I said it was too simple. But seeing that you like simple recipes, I started to take a picture of it and now I will write what and how. I mean, how do you do it?
There isn't much to write about because it's a simple recipe, not to mention a quick recipe. That's because I used frozen spinach and already made puree. There are some 450 gram bags at LIDL and I always buy from these. You will say that frozen vegetables are not very ok. Opinions are, as usual, divided. I prefer to eat frozen vegetables during the winter because I know that they were picked when they are in high season. Rather than a forcibly grown vegetable, brought who knows where and where some chemicals were put to keep its freshness better frozen.
I'm not saying now that I don't buy fresh ones either. I'm just saying I use them alternating. Now, be it between us, is there anything certain today? So the best balance remains. So let's eat frozen vegetables. I'm not hurting :)
11 spinach food recipes
Spinach has many vitamins and is a recommended vegetable during a diet, fasting, and more.
Spinach is easy to prepare, whether it is simple, with a Romanian eye next to it, with milk, garlic or cream.
Here are some recipes with spinach dish:
1. Simple spinach food recipe
Simple spinach food ingredients
Simple spinach food preparation
We remove the spinach stalks, and we wash the leaves well in cold water.
Boil about 2 liters of water with a tablespoon of salt or delicate. When the water boils, put the spinach leaves (little by little) which we scald for 1 minute and take them out in another bowl, until we scald the whole amount of spinach. When it cools down a bit, I chop it (I put it on the robot, because I had too much: ”>, but it looks better to leave the leaves bigger).
Separately, finely chop the onion and fry it in a little oil, then add the chopped spinach and a few sprigs of the juice in which I scalded it, mixing well. (5-6 polishes, depending on the consistency you want to get). Let it boil over low heat, during which time we make the rantas: we mix 3 tablespoons of flour with a cup of cold water and we strain the liquid over the spinach, boiling, stirring so as not to make lumps. If we want the sauce to be thicker, we repeat the operation with flour. When the spinach is cooked and has the desired consistency, turn off the heat and add salt.
2. Spinach with rice food recipe
Ingredients food spinach with rice
How to cook spinach with rice
Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in oil.
Over the hardened onion add the rice washed in cold water.
Fry a little together, then add water, three times the amount of rice. Bring to the boil over medium heat.
When the water is almost gone, add the spinach and let it boil for about 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
It is served both hot and cold, and can be a garnish for steaks.
3. Fasting spinach food recipe
Ingredients fasting food spinach
2 polishes from the water in which I scalded it
How to prepare fasting spinach food
I washed the leaf with the leaf because it was full of sand and then in turn I scalded it in boiled water. It stayed in boiled water for about 3-4 minutes. I scalded it one by one because it was long and I didn't have such a pot great for everything. After I finished scalding I let it drain and finely chop it.
I cleaned and chopped two suitable onions. I hardened them in a little olive oil and then I added the spinach. Over them I added about two tablespoons of water to have something to boil. seasoned with delicacy and in 20 minutes it was ready. I didn't put any more flour because I don't like it, but for those who want it more tied, they can dissolve a spoonful of flour in a little water.
4. Spinach with cream recipe
Ingredients spinach meal with cream
120ml of liquid cream
salt, pepper (optional)
How to prepare spinach with cream
We wash the spinach very well, in more water and leaf by leaf.
Put 20g of butter in a pan and add finely chopped onion, when it is transparent add the spinach and mix, leave until it drops very well, add 4 cloves of garlic and leave on the fire until the liquid removed from the spinach is evaporated.
Put the rest of the butter on top and mix well, salt, pepper (we can add a little vegetable - preferably homemade).
Pour the sour cream on top and leave it on the fire for a few more moments, stirring quickly. Before serving, finely chop the remaining garlic and place it over the spinach.
5. Spinach food recipe with pork
Ingredients spinach meal with pork
600 gr pork (chop),
How to prepare spinach food with pork
Wash the spinach well. Separately in a saucepan put 2 l of boiling water, when it has boiled add the spinach and let it boil for about 5 minutes. After boiling, put it in a sieve and let it drain. Separately in a pan fry the sliced pork on both sides. In a saucepan put 1.5-2 l of boiling water, when it boils add the boiled and finely chopped spinach. Add the chopped onion and simmer for about 15 minutes. Separately, heat the oil 30 ml, add the flour and mix continuously. Put this content over the spinach and let it boil for another 5 minutes. When it is ready, remove from the heat, add salt and fried meat.
6. Spinach food recipes with garlic
Ingredients spinach food with garlic
How to cook spinach with garlic
For the spinach with garlic and mesh, the spinach is chosen, washed very well in several waters and boiled in a liter of water with a little salt. Let it boil for about 10 minutes, on low heat, strain and chop finely.
Put a little oil in a saucepan with the 6 cloves of finely chopped garlic and fry. Then add the flour until it is slightly fried. Add the chopped spinach, then the milk and season with salt and pepper. Boil every 15 minutes
Fry the scrambled eggs with a little salt and always sprinkle them on top with the oil from the pan.
7. Spinach with bacon food recipe
Ingredients spinach food with bacon
200 ml thick mashed tomato sauce
How to prepare spinach food with bacon
Cut the kaiser piece into strips about 1 cm wide and lightly fry in a tablespoon of oil with the onion. When the onion has become transparent, remove the pan from the heat, put the garlic clove, chew to get more heat and set aside. The spinach is simmered for a few minutes in boiling salted water, just enough to soften a little. Remove with a whisk or drain with a special drain cover and allow to drain.
Put the tomato puree / sauce in the stove tray. Spread evenly over the entire surface of the tray, over which the spinach is placed carefully, cover the entire tray. Place the fried kaiser with the onion on top and the grated cheese on top. Meanwhile, prepare the bechamel sauce from the walnut butter that you heat in the oven, add the flour when the butter has melted without burning, mix, over which you pour the milk. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, pepper when it starts to thicken, always chew on the bottom so that it does not stick.
When it reaches the consistency of a thicker cream, take it off the heat, pour it over the composition in the tray carefully, cover the whole surface and if you still have it, sprinkle a little more grated cheese. Bake in the hot oven for about 200Âº for about 20 minutes or until golden on top.
Serve immediately as a side dish or as a main course.
8. Low spinach food recipe
Ingredients low spinach food
a knife tip of paprika
Low spinach cooking method
Thaw the spinach. Put the oil in a saucepan, add the white flour and cook a little. Finely chop the garlic cloves and add over the flour. add enough water to make a creamy composition. Add vegeta and pepper to taste, bring to a boil and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar as you like sour.
9. Spinach with milk food recipe
Ingredients food spinach with milk
How to prepare spinach with milk
Choose the spinach, wash it in some water, boil it in salted water, let it boil for a few minutes and strain it.
Finely chop with a chopper like this, which I used for my nettle meatballs.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic cloves through the garlic press and fry for a few seconds in the hot oil, but only enough to develop its flavor. They should not turn brown, because they will give an unpleasant, bitter taste to the food.
Immediately add the flour and mix everything well. The flour, however, must brown a little
Then quench with cold milk (do not add the whole amount at once, but rather half). Let the white sauce boil for approx. 1 minute, then add the chopped spinach. Stir again, and add, little by little, the remaining milk (stop at the desired consistency)
Add salt and leave on the fire until steam comes out
At the end, if you want, you can add a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of vinegar or lemon juice, from half a lemon.
10. Spinach with chicken food recipe
Ingredients spinach meal with chicken
800 gr of spinach (I had it frozen, because I don't like the one with the preservative-flavored jar, that's why I came to the conclusion that 800 gr of spinach is needed)
lower thighs (or whatever you want)
How to cook spinach with chicken
I chopped the onion finely (on the robot, because of laziness) and I put it to harden with a tablespoon of oil and the chicken legs.
After the meat changed its color a little, I added the tomato juice + 500 ml of water and let it boil well.
After the chicken was cooked, I put the spinach (sorry, the picture came out like this because of the steam), fro 3 slices of lemon and let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
I matched the salt and pepper, took out the lemon slices (DO NOT leave the lemon in the food, because it makes it bitter) and…. ready!
11. Spinach and garlic dish recipe
Ingredients spinach dish with mushrooms and garlic
2-3 tablespoons broth or tomato juice
How to cook spinach with mushrooms and garlic
Boil the spinach and strain. Finely chop the onion and cook with the garlic, add the mushrooms, salt, pepper and broth.
Dissolve the flour in the soup obtained by boiling the cube of mushrooms and add it to the mushrooms in the pan.
Boil for 2 minutes, then add the greens.
Place a row of spinach and one of the mushroom composition in a greased or enameled bowl.
Repeat until the ingredients are finished.
Sprinkle with chopped greens on top and put in the oven until it peels a little.